Why use IGDIs?
- Assess child outcomes using 6-minute, standardized, play-based assessments for children age 6 to 42 months
- Get a quick ‘snapshot’ of a child’s progress on key outcomes
- Make data-based decisions about intervention and services
- Share child progress with parents and other providers
- Provide reports to stakeholders about program impact
- For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s New with IGDIs?
With changing guidelines resulting from COVID-19, changes have been made to options for IGDI training as well as the administration of IGDIs. If you are interested in becoming trained on administering and scoring IGDIs, please contact us to talk about doing a remote training. In addition, guidelines for Administering IGDIs Remotely have been developed. Please see these guidelines if you plan to administer or score IGDIs virtually.