Are IGDIs Right For Me?
- If you are looking for a strategic (a leading indicator) not comprehensive measurement that charts an individual’s progress; that is brief and quick to administer, provides trend lines that allow us to see growth (not just a snapshot in time), and provides benchmarks to help decide when a child is or is not progressing or responding to an intervention, then…….
- YES! IGDIs are right for you.
- But the more important question might be……..
What can IGDIs do for the children I serve?
- Provide a way to easily and frequently monitor a child’s progress on critical early developmental domains
- Provide a clear way to view a child’s progress
- Provide a visual to see if interventions put in place are having an affect
- Provide an easily explainable way to show parents their child’s progress
- Provide reports for a classroom, caseload, or entire program