The EPSI benchmarks are changing soon! Click here to see the old vs. new benchmark graphs and click here to see further explanation of the EPSI changes. Please contact us if you have questions or need help finding information.
Individual Growth and Development Indicators (IGDIs) for Infants and Toddlers are measures
designed to monitor progress and individualize services for children from birth to age 3. Infant and toddler programs use IGDIs to:
- Assess child outcomes using 6-minute, standardized, play-based assessments
- Get a quick ‘snapshot’ of a child’s progress on key outcomes
- Make data-based decisions about intervention and services
- Share child progress with parents and other providers
- Provide reports to stakeholders about program impact